disinter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v dig up for reburial or for medical investigation; of dead bodies
- His offense: refusing to disinter hillside graves to make way for a road to the reservation casino.
- They were buried behind the mosque, but seven of the plots are now open because the men's families came to disinter the deceased and take them back to their hometowns.
- The Beautiful Losers: a black, a homosexual, and -- among others persecuted in adolescence and now called home to disinter a buried memory -- a stutterer and an abused girl.
News & Articles
- Zombie Comedy ‘Life After Beth’ Adds Cast As Production Begins
As flicks about the undead continue to disinter, Anna Kendrick , Molly Shannon and Cheryl Hines have boarded I Heart Huckabees writer Jeff Baena’s directorial debut. Shooting is underway in Los Angeles on Life After Beth , which stars Amazing Spider-Man 2 heavy Dane DeHaan as a guy mourning the death of his girlfriend ( Aubrey Plaza ). But when Beth comes back to life, he tries to live their ...
July 16, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood