disinter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v dig up for reburial or for medical investigation; of dead bodies
- The Beautiful Losers: a black, a homosexual, and -- among others persecuted in adolescence and now called home to disinter a buried memory -- a stutterer and an abused girl.
- His offense: refusing to disinter hillside graves to make way for a road to the reservation casino.
- They were buried behind the mosque, but seven of the plots are now open because the men's families came to disinter the deceased and take them back to their hometowns.
News & Articles
- Zombie Comedy ‘Life After Beth’ Adds Cast As Production Begins
As flicks about the undead continue to disinter, Anna Kendrick , Molly Shannon and Cheryl Hines have boarded I Heart Huckabees writer Jeff Baena’s directorial debut. Shooting is underway in Los Angeles on Life After Beth , which stars Amazing Spider-Man 2 heavy Dane DeHaan as a guy mourning the death of his girlfriend ( Aubrey Plaza ). But when Beth comes back to life, he tries to live their ...
July 16, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood