- n a machine for washing dishes
- n someone who washes dishes
- He began his career as a dishwasher, did military service in the kitchen and wound up as an apprentice at El Bulli, which is Catalan for small bulldog.
- The average dishwasher makes just $180 to $300 a week for 50 to 80 hours on the job.
- When combined with formaldehyde and exposed to extreme heat, melamine creates a moldable material that, when cooled, is virtually unbreakable and dishwasher-safe.
News & Articles
- A few good ads
What to do when the ads come on? Hit the remote’s silencer or surf? I have some alternate channels to escape to but surfing doesn’t always work. If nothing else, use the time for emptying the dishwasher or taking out the garbage. And believe me, there will be time. Plenty of it.
June 23, 2013 - Grand Rapids Herald-Review
- Mason's Country Diner ready for business early daily in Bremen
When Paul Mason started out in the restaurant business, it was at the bottom of the kitchen hierarchy — as a dishwasher. But he rose through the ranks to become a cook, general manager, and as of two months ago the owner of his own restaurant.
June 20, 2013 - Lancaster Eagle-Gazette
- Meryl Streep in Forbes
I'm not the leader of anything or anybody,said Streep, 57. "I can't even get people to put their dishes in the dishwasher."
- Christine Melnick in Globe and Mail
When someone puts soap in their dishwasher in Edmonton, that makes its way into Lake Winnipeg,Manitoba Water Stewardship Minister Christine Melnick said Monday. "We really need the sort of interjurisdictional co-operation that a national...
- Linda Burney in The Age
A fault with a wire connector within the appliance has caused plastic components to melt in the control panel and in some cases has caused the dishwasher to catch fire,NSW Fair Trading Minister Linda Burney said on Tuesday.