- v put into a bad mood or into bad humour
The employees were disgruntled by their bad working conditions
- The author reports, for example, that a citizen's group was assembled by the disgruntled former mayor of Wasilla to discuss ousting Palin after she beat him for the top municipal .
- But lately, Florida's disgruntled Republicans aren't looking very moderate.
- Tapping the disgruntled ex-Emperor as figurehead ruler, the Japanese promised him a kingdom to match his royal breeding.
News & Articles
- 101 York project facing strong resistance
Building size, lack of parking disgruntle community leaders before public PUD meeting DMS Development will bring its plans for 101 York, a 571-bed Towson University student housing project, to a wide audience at a planned unit development (PUD) public meeting Wednesday, yet a few weeks after the plans were submitted to Councilman David Marks, many of Towson's stakeholder groups already had made ...
Oct. 29, 2013 - Baltimore Sun