disfiguration : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen
suffering from facial disfiguration
- n the act of damaging the appearance or surface of something
- The Algerian cities last week were ravaged by death and disfiguration.
- We went as American citizens deploring and protesting Wallace's disfiguration of American democracy.
- Last week, growing steadily, almost visible to the naked eye, a vast blemish appeared on the eastern solar cheek, a disfiguration 50,000 or 60,000 mi.
News & Articles
- Haiti Moves A Step Closer Toward Eradicating Elephantiasis
Haiti has finally carried out a nationwide campaign to get rid of the parasitic worms that cause elephantiasis. Haiti has waged other campaigns against the condition, characterized by severe disfiguration of the legs and arms. read more
June 13, 2013 - Georgia Public Broadcasting