- v free from enchantment
- s freeing from illusion or false belief
- These venture-capitalists have a dismally disenchanting evening in store for them.
- Most of Playwright Ibsen's magic has survived the 46 disenchanting years that have passed since it was put to paper.
- Re 10 questions with Van Morrison March 9: It's disenchanting to have spent a chunk of your life admiring and being moved by someone's creative work and then discover that the .
News & Articles
- Commentary: Jurgen Klinsmann is going for broke with the USMNT's Gold Cup roster
For much of his two years in charge of the US national team, Jurgen Klinsmann has shown a penchant for defensive midfielders, routinely calling up handfuls of them at a time and for one particularly disenchanting stretch last year, even trying to shoehorn three of them into the starting lineup at once.
June 27, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports