disembowelment : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of removing the bowels or viscera; the act of cutting so as to cause the viscera to protrude
- Surely a story on crimes like satanic disembowelment of animals, assault and dead-body dumping should not include the cultivation of a plant that is consumed by 25.
- Three more volumes will follow, the final one delivered to the publisher only a day before the author killed himself by ritual disembowelment (seppuku) after his bizarre attempt .
- Under his cruel, relentless treatment Daniel suffers the nightmare extremes of the homosexual experiencecastration and disembowelmentbefore dying.
News & Articles
- How my husband forgot sex
In the 23rd year of our marriage, my husband went into surgery for a rare cancer, and came out a virgin. At first, I wouldn’t know that in the 10-hour ordeal we termed a “slash-and-burn” — a near-disembowelment and bath of hot poison medically referred to as hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) — he’d forgotten his life. But in the weeks that followed, we would learn that internal ...
Feb. 14, 2014 - The Oklahoman
- Sean Penn in ABC News
It's all well to joke about me or whomever you choose,Penn wrote. "Not so well, to encourage irresponsibility that will ultimately lead to the disembowelment, mutilation, exploitation, and death of innocent people throughout the world."