discounter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a sales outlet offering goods at a discounted price
- Some discounters rely on the gullibility of unknowing buyers who think that "discounter" always means "bargain.
- Now she visits Aldi once a week, drawn by the deep discounter's $2.
- Wal-Mart just keeps gaining market share, not only from bankrupt discounter Kmart but also from grocers like Kroger, drugstore chains like CVS and electronics sellers like .
News & Articles
- Goldstar's Jim McCarthy on why live is better
NEW YORK — Jim McCarthy doesn't just think it's fun to go out and see a play or a comedy show or a basketball game. He thinks it actually makes you a better person. "It drives the dullness out of your life and stirs your personal creativity," says the CEO of ticket discounter Goldstar. "I think it actually makes you a more interesting person."
June 19, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Dollar General completes $200M in buybacks
Dollar General has completed $200 million in stock buybacks. The discounter said Tuesday that it has repurchased about $220 million of its common stock for the year to date. It has approximately $424 million ...
June 18, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News