- n state of being disconnected
- There's always been a sweet disconnectedness to Sandler's screen character, and when it is married to his contrasting, obsessive quest for a peaceful, more or less conventional .
- The contrast between their often wailing anguish and his pallid disconnectedness is, perhaps, the most vivid, and heartbreaking, aspect of Deliver Us from Evil.
- Her willful fancifulness intrigues and annoys, but in his self-absorption and disconnectedness, he misses the clues to her condition, therefore her motives.
- Thomas PM Barnett in Crosswalk.com
In an interview with Cybercast News Service , Barnett said that the proposed new department "would cover the process of getting states from failure to functioning, from instability to stability, from disconnectedness to connectedness, from war to...
- Joel Schumacher in San Francisco Chronicle
When (Butler) talked to me about the role, he was so emotional about the loneliness, the disconnectedness (of the phantom),Schumacher says.