dirk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a relatively long dagger with a straight blade
News & Articles
- Mavericks’ Dirk Nowitzki on flopping in the NBA: ‘It’s part of winning’
Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki believes that flopping is “part of the game” and will never be eliminated from the NBA, according to The Dallas Morning News ‘ Eddie Sefko.
June 15, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Dirk: NBA 'never going to get rid of' flops
Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki doesn't see the point in attempting to rid the game of flopping -- at least the moves used to help sell a foul call "a little bit."
June 15, 2013 - ESPN
- Dirk Nowitzki: Flopping won't go away, but we need to 'limit' it
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has contributed $100,000 to Southern Methodist University for scientific research on flopping , something that has caught the attention of Mavs star Dirk Nowitzki . More : Mavs coverage at Mavs Moneyball Nowitzki told Eddie Sefko of The Dallas Morning News that he endorses selling calls to draw fouls, but he also believes that blatant flops need to be eliminated ...
June 15, 2013 - SB Nation
- Rafael Benitez in TeleText
Benitez said: "I was delighted with Dirk Kuyt. His goal was a reward for all the effort he puts in for us. He is amazing. His work is tremendous."
- Holger Geschwindner in The Associated Press
We did not know (if he would re-sign),Geschwindner said. "We had a bunch of options. Finally, he agreed. Dirk agreed with Mark, one-on-one."