- n a graduated rod dipped into a container to indicate the fluid level
- The dipstick press and tenured types to this day have not recognized in public Reagan's achievements, even while Jiminy Crater screams for the death of Israel every day and with .
- Whereas early psychometricians, many of them racist, propagated what Lemann calls the dipstick theory--the idea that a test score is like a mark on a dipstick showing the raw .
- The machine takes a sample with a dipstick; the computer reads the results and flashes them to the monitor of the doctor in charge of the case.
News & Articles
- ‘Mayor’s Mutts & Meows’ show promotes animal shelter awareness
By By ANITA MILLER - News Editor Dipstick was clearly uncomfortable, while Mulan just melted. Gretel’s most lovable feature might have been her wagging tail, while Avaya’s charm centered in her big brown eyes. Those were just some of the encounters Mayor Daniel Guerrero and San Marcos Animal Shelter Manager Kara Montiel experienced on Wednesday during a weekly taping of the “Mayor’s Mutts ...
Aug. 16, 2013 - San Marcos Daily Record
- Prasoon Joshi in Business Standard
We would need to do a dipstick survey on who should spearhead the image makeover, who would the people like to hear from, and then get those people to speak,said Joshi, adding that the Satyam brand ambassador could be anyone of the company's...
- Tendai Biti in Institute for War and Peace Reporting
The march of a million men and women that we intend to hold on January 23, 2008 is a dipstick in an oil tank to gauge the seriousness I have alluded to earlier on,said Tendai Biti, who is secretary-general of the Tsvangirai faction and is...
- Floyd Landis in Boston Globe
This is not some pregnancy test,Landis said. "They would have you believe this is some kind of dipstick you put in, and if it's blue, you're guilty."