dine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v have supper; eat dinner
We often dine with friends in this restaurant
- v give dinner to; host for dinner
- McDonald's begat an industry because a 52-year-old mixer salesman understood that we don't dine -- we eat and run.
- Khalilzad and Karzai dine together at least three times a week, palace insiders say, and many Afghans, by nature conspiratorially minded, are convinced that the election's .
- The President vowed to invite Washington to dine "just as often as I please.
- Dmitry Medvedev in San Francisco Examiner
Today I have managed to dine with President Barack Obama, an interesting place, which is typically American,Medvedev said of the president's favorite burger joint. "Probably it's not quite healthy, but it's very tasty, and you can feel the...
- Shahid Afridi in Times of India
I know the importance of having frequent team meetings,he said. "It's also important for all the players to dine together as much as possible and discuss issues openly because these are the things that help to boost team spirit."
- Don Shula in istockAnalyst.com (press release)
Don Shula, founder of Shula's 347 Grill, said: "Shula's 347 Grill offers guests a casual and comfortable place to dine with the absolute best quality food."