- n a United States coin worth one tenth of a dollar
- n street name for a packet of illegal drugs that is sold for ten dollars
- The dime, there's no denying, is a seriously undersized coin.
- The net 1925 profits of the four great dime store chains were collated last week.
- Readers of the previous dime, 50-page Pic, which was full of sleazy cheesecake, will hardly recognize the old girl in her new hairdo.
News & Articles
- Porn and romance novels on taxpayer's dime? Inspector general urges IRS to boost oversight of credit card spending
The IRS could do a better job of policing employees' spending with government credit cards, a Treasury Department watchdog said Tuesday in a report that found that lax oversight allowed a few bad apples to buy romance novels, diet pills and even porn on the taxpayer's dime.The Treasury's inspector general for tax administration — the same agency that brought the hammer down on the IRS for ...
June 26, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Family Dysfunction: Petunia Epitomizes the American Dream Gone Sour
Christine Lahti and Tobias Segal. At the movies, dysfunctional families are a dime a dozen, but in the episodic, fitfully amusing comedy Petunia , you get the most offbeat family of wackos since The Hotel New Hampshire. The Petunias are a family of New York neurotics who epitomize the American Dream gone sour. The film is too pokily paced and annoyingly episodic to hold interest for a sustained ...
June 25, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Dime Bank donates $25,000 for new Joshua Center Thames Valley
Dime Bank presented Natchaug Hospital with a $25,000 check for the new Joshua Center Thames Valley facility, 11A Stott Ave., Norwich.
June 19, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin