dietetics : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the scientific study of food preparation and intake
- Most of them were old folks and clergymen who had subscribed to a series of books on dietetics written by one Eugene Christian.
- She it is who prints each Sunday good advice on recipes, household appliances, marketing information, dietetics child feeding, decorating furnishing, restaurant service, etc .
- Soul is happening everywhere, in esthetics and anthropology, history and dietetics, haberdashery and politicsalthough Hubert Humphrey's recent declaration to college .
News & Articles
- Quick and casual — Summer session provides chance to get ahead
Jeannie Kastell, a third-year student in Dietetics said this year is the first time she has been a part of Summer Session at the University of Idaho. Kastell said she has dropped $2,000 on the ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Top-Earning Degrees
People come to Purdue for everything from engineering to education to dietetics, but many don’t know how that will translate into an actual career. It is helpful to know what your pay-grade could be after graduating. This is a list of the highest-earning degrees in each college. Maybe you’re coming into Purdue as an undecided student. If having a well-paying job is high on your priority list ...
June 10, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Honored With ASAE Gold Circle Award, Honorable Mention
CHICAGO, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics received the American Society of Association Executive's top award, the highly coveted Gold Circle Award, in the website category for www.HomeFoodSafety.org. The award recognizes excellence in association and nonprofit communications.On Wednesday, June 5, registered dietitian nutritionist and Academy ...
June 6, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News