- v negotiate the terms of an exchange
- Forthwith he sent one of the five Annenberg sons-in-law to Paris to dicker with the Inquirer's socialite owners, Mme Eleanore Elverson Paterntre and her sleek son Raymond .
- And we get a lesson in how to do a lot with a little: how to dicker for a shred of honor when you have not much left to lose but your job and your title.
- At Michigan State, 2,500 companies, including many smaller businesses on the campus circuit for the first time, lined up to dicker with 5,000 prospects.
News & Articles
- This Week in Tribal History
June 25, 1874 from The Missoulian: Report from Frank Truchot of Warm Springs "A masculine personage, dressed in orthodox Indian costume, except that it has since transpired that he wore false hair glued on, appeared at his ranch and bantered him for a dicker."
June 20, 2013 - Char-Koosta News
- Oil Is the New Gold
Dan Dicker suggests to Jim Cramer a few reasons why oil remains highly priced, despite some bearish fundamentals.
June 19, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- A Lesson to Learn on Linn Energy
Linn Energy is heavily traded by retail investors, and TheStreet's Dan Dicker says Linn Energy shares offer a valuable investing lesson.
June 18, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Andrew Cuomo in New York Daily News
I could campaign, lobby, I could offer opinions,Cuomo said. "I could say I really think (Gov. Paterson) should pick Fred Dicker for the Senate. I could. I could speak to it. I don't think it's appropriate. I don't think it's appropriate as...
- Lee Wilkie in Scotland Courier
Both Robbo and Dicker are good young players and I know them from their days at Dundee,said Wilkie. "They were breaking into the team as regulars just around the time I was leaving and they have shown across the road that they have a lot...
- Chris Koster in Kansas City Star
Every time there is difficulty in this building, our employees are the first to take it in the tail,Koster said. "We care so little about them that we are willing to drag this out another year so we can dicker over dollars. We do this...