dibs : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a claim of rights
I have dibs on that last slice of pizza
- Fact 2: Markopolos once slept in a dumpster in the East 60's while staking out Bernie Madoff on the weekend after a triple witching options expiration, just to have first dibs on .
- The elderly, who usually get first dibs on seasonal flu shots, are conspicuously missing from this list because they have so far been much more resistant to the H1N109 strain than .
- Shareholders took turns placing dibs on the most desirable cuts.
- Craig Cumming in Cricket365 News
Craig Cumming, the Otago captain, told Radio Sport: "We get first dibs on him [McCullum] now that Kolkata didn't get through. Someone would have to have a pretty strong argument to get him out of the team that I'm playing for. [For guys like...
- Dave Rayner in Silver & Black Illustrated (subscription)
It's been floating up here the last couple months. He had first dibs here, it was his deal and he played so well here,Rayner said. "Knowing that he is somewhere else we can kind of get a different mindset and know that there's a job to win...
- Paul Wall in PR Newswire (press release)
I'm really excited to be able to give my fans a chance to get 'First Dibs' on new exclusive ringtones! I'm gonna enter the contest myself, and hope I win,said Paul Wall.