- n a doctor who specializes in medical diagnosis
- The pure diagnostician renders the information from his fancy test, takes the money and walks away--a great business model.
- The diagnostician's biggest concern is to distinguish an acutely inflamed diverticulum from cancer of the colon, and this was especially important in Dulles' case since he had .
- Another system of illuminated call boards notifies every Mayo diagnostician when and where patients are waiting.
News & Articles
- Doctoral student to lead animial disease lab
A Purdue doctoral student, while finishing his degree, will become the veterinary diagnostician at the Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory.
July 24, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- Eric Ambler in Independent
In his famous thriller The Mask of Dimitrios (published in 1939), Eric Ambler writes: "In a dying civilisation, political prestige is the reward not of the shrewdest diagnostician but of the man with the best bedside manner."