- v determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- v subject to a medical analysis
- He developed a system, known as applied kinesiology, in which the muscles and surrounding nerves are manipulated not only to alleviate ordinary aches and pains but also to diagnose .
- Statistically speaking, I probably won't diagnose any more brain tumors in my career, but I'll probably see several more caffeine overloaded patients.
- She might diagnose you with fetishism, which is listed along with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in a curious but extremely influential book called the Diagnostic and .