- n an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
- Wearing a Balenciaga faille gown, with a veil sweeping down from a diamond and pearl diadem, the willowy brunette bride marched up the aisle of the Royal Chapel, of El Pardo .
- Harry won't be able to find the diadem of Ravenclaw because Ginny hid his book instead of him, and didn't place the diadem on top of the plaster statue.
- It seems that one of your schoolmasters had asked a lad to form a sentence using the word 'diadem.
News & Articles
- Belmont Stakes 2013 Odds: Breaking Down Best Bets on the Board
The 2013 Belmont Stakes may not have the excitement of a Triple Crown hopeful looking to add the third and most elusive jewel to their diadem, but there’s still plenty of awesome contenders for fans to cheer on and bettors to feel good about wagering on. Orb and Oxbow represent the main recipients of the pre -race hype, as the Kentucky Derby champion looks to get his revenge against the ...
June 6, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Elizabeth II in Telegraph.co.uk
The bier was of solid gold, studded with precious stones, and hand a cover of purple, embroidered with various colors; on this lay the body enveloped in a purple robe, a diadem encircling the head and surmounted by a crown of gold, the scepter... Josephus Flavius http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFK3EJQi1BGcxNg6gqH46Uw6ffMqw USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/discoveries/2007-05-08-herod-tomb_N.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEkySIEveU44spJkXucOETowbIcTA May 8, 2007
27336 36106 diadem But the Queen said, If he wants the diadem, he shall have the diadem."
- James Fanshawe in Times Online
He suffered a deep cut when winning the Stewards' Cup,James Fanshawe, his trainer, said. "He is fine again now and is being aimed at the Diadem Stakes."