- n an isomer of glucose that is found in honey and sweet fruits
- The cane sugar the bee gets from nectar is metabolized into honey sugars (glucose, levulose, dextrose).
- The box tells you a wealth of information about the eggplant slices--that they contain wheat, dextrose and annatto (a dye); that they can be fried, baked or microwaved; that they .
- Patients showed "unusual symptoms" when a Boston hospital used some of the dextrose in spinal anesthesia.
News & Articles
- 5 tips for long-term energy
1JUST SAY NO TO 'OSE' Eliminate breakfast cereals that list ingredients like sugar, corn syrup, honey or anything that ends in "ose" (dextrose, sucrose, maltose). Instead, go for low-sugar berries, whole-grain cereals (like old-fashioned oats), nuts (1 ounce is a serving) and plain Greek yogurt (fat-free if you're trying to lose weight).
June 12, 2013 - Philadelphia Daily News
- Oscar Mayer in San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Oscar Meyer says the company's famous wieners are made with "mechanically separated turkey, separated chicken, pork, water, salt, ground mustard seed, sodium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium nitrate and...