- v remove poison from
detoxify the soil
- v treat for alcohol or drug dependence
- That's why my neighborhood is full of places you can go to detoxify with colonics, get healed with crystals and magnets and buy non--genetically engineered food.
- Enter "green medicine" the effort to detoxify the healing environment and enhance patients' and employees' health, while reducing costs all around.
- It boasts a fistful of phytochemicals, including sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol, that may detoxify cancer-causing substances before they have a chance to cause harm.
News & Articles
- Edison teaches swimming to special needs students
The healing power of water has been well-documented in history, from Hippocrates using water to treat illness and disease to the Egyptians bathing in the Nile for its curative effects and the Romans lounging in public baths to detoxify.
June 5, 2013 - Orange County Register
- Jesse Jackson in Accuracy In Media
In response, Jackson agreed that "The air is toxic" and said that "The momentum to detoxify the airwaves to create a higher decency standard for our children, must apply across the board."
- Bob Jenkins in WhoWon.com (press release)
We appreciate the support of Detoxify and Makoto Ginger Dressing for the Daytona 500,said team owner Bob Jenkins. "The guys in the shop have been working very hard all winter to prepare the car. If there is any correlation between the...