- v be worthy or deserving
You deserve a promotion after all the hard work you have done
- Cast your votes for the leaders, artists, entrepreneurs and thinkers who deserve a spot on this year's PTI 100.
- The troubled quarterback has just been given a second shot that many feel he doesn't deserve.
- They deserve to be heard and they deserve to hear from us.
News & Articles
- Mancakes! 8 belly-busting pancakes for Father's Day
Dads deserve breakfast in bed too. But forget all the froufrou stuff. Dads deserve a plateful -- and a bellyful -- of hearty breakfast fare. We rounded up some hunger-slaying favorites from the Los Angeles Times Test Kitchen.
June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- 15 Exceptional Dads Who Deserve Parenting Awards
So you think your dad is awesome? Maybe so, but these dads have gone above and beyond to show their children just how much they care One dad dresses up in different costumes every day to see his son off to school; another built a backyard roller coaster for his daughter SEE ALSO: 10 Things To Remember When Your Dad Asks For Tech Help These 15 dads deserve some special recognition, in honor of ...
June 13, 2013 - Mashable
- Labeling GMO-Foods Is Not a "Radical, Screwball Commi-Plot" Says Mark Bittman
U.S. consumers deserve to know what they’re eating, says Mark Bittman, an author, food writer and columnist at The New York Times who disputes charges that GMO crops will help end world hunger or reduce food waste.
June 13, 2013 - DailyTicker via Yahoo! Finance
- David Villa in Xinhua
We deserve this but we want more,said Spain striker David Villa, who is tied with Netherlands playmaker Wesley Sneijder for the tournament scoring lead with five goals each. "We are happy to be in the final, that was our objective, but now...
- Barack Obama in Toronto Star
To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honoured by this prize,Obama said. "But I also know that this prize reflects the kind of world that those men and women...
- Jesse James in The Sun
He said: "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."