- v place troops or weapons in battle formation
- v to distribute systematically or strategically
The U.S. deploys its weapons in the Middle East
- The court-martial of an Army officer who refused to deploy to Iraq ends in a surprising legal stalemate.
- For example, multiple reentry vehicles make it easier for the PRC to deploy penetration aids with its ICBM warheads in order to defeat anti-missile defenses.
- The Russians, however, now think they may be able to back Obama away from the Bush Administration's commitment to deploy the missile-defense systems to Poland and the Czech .
News & Articles
- U.S. soldiers set to deploy to Egypt for riot control
A group of U.S. soldiers are rocked and ready to deploy to Egypt for a 9-month peacekeeping mission aimed at curbing riots. More than 400 American troops will ultimately go, as part of the Multinational Force and Observers peacekeeping force, KDH News reported . Their mission: To man posts ...
June 21, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Tesla's Battery Swap Only Takes 90 Seconds, Costs $60-$80
Tesla plans to deploy stations later this year
June 21, 2013 - AnandTech
- Fijian Peacekeepers To Deploy To UNDOF
SUVA, Fiji, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Fijian Government has agreed to a request by the United Nations to deploy "blue helmet" service personnel to the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) in the Syrian Golan Heights. The deployment comes at a time of heightened importance of UNDOF's mandate to bring stability to the Middle East region.In expressing the UN's ...
June 20, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Toronto Sun
The 30,000 additional troops that I am announcing tonight will deploy in the first part of 2010 -- the fastest pace possible -- so that they can target the insurgency and secure key population centres,Obama explained, describing the key...
- Henry Paulson in Reuters
At a time when events naturally make even the most daring investors more risk-averse, the needs of our economy require that our financial institutions not take this new capital to hoard it, but to deploy it,Paulson said.
- Prince William in Times Online
Prince William said: "I now want to build on the experience and training I have received to serve operationally - especially because, for good reasons, I was not able to deploy to Afghanistan this year." "Joining search and rescue is a...