deodorize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v eliminate the odor from
This stick will deodorize your armpits
- An employee for Sanyo displays the company's new washing machine "Aqua AWD-AQ2000", which has the world's first "Air Wash" function to disinfect and deodorize temperature sensitive .
- This gave him the idea that chlorophyll might work in the body, through metabolic processes, to deodorize bad breath and perspiration.
- When he isn't dancing, he is swaggering; when he isn't in stage sequins, he is wearing leather, diamonds and enough cologne to deodorize a landfill in July.
News & Articles
- Going public about B.O., naturally
Adriene Kramer has found a product that works to deodorize without harmful chemicals — it's one she makes herself.
Aug. 2, 2013 - Yellow Springs News