denouncement : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a public act of denouncing
- At the time, says Tuma, such a denouncement was not even considered a betrayal.
- As Dai pointed out before his arrest, most of the accusers at his denouncement were over 60, many of them war veterans: "The reason authorities didn't invite young people is they .
- Frum, despite his inconsistent denouncement of Palin has told his fair share of lies.
News & Articles
- For Turkey’s Kurds, Erdogan Now ‘Paying for His Laughter’
Ed. Note: What began as a demonstration against the planned demolition of Gezi Park in Istanbul’s Taksim Square has now evolved into a wider denouncement of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Resentment against what many see as a...
June 7, 2013 - New America Media
- Avigdor Lieberman in Jerusalem Post
The flat-out denouncement of military action doesn't address the possibility that diplomatic efforts might fail, and Iran will be in a position to launch a nuclear strike against Israel,Lieberman wrote. "The omission of these facts raises...