- n a state of disorder and confusion
- n depression resulting from an undermining of your morale
- n destroying the moral basis for a doctrine or policy
- Pat Rabbitte in Belfast Telegraph
Mr Rabbitte added: "Labour has been pushing for a general election because of the terrible disaffection that is out there. The demoralisation is reflected in this poll in that the people just don't believe that those who are responsible for leading...
- Dave Prentis in 24dash.com
General secretary Dave Prentis said: "In his last budget, the Chancellor has to begin to tackle growing demoralisation among the UK's public sector workers, whose pay is falling fast behind soaring living costs. It's Gordon's historic opportunity to...
- Dharam Singh in BBC News
The intention is to create fear and demoralisation,Karnataka Chief Minister Dharam Singh told reporters on Thursday. "They are terrorists and we are trying to identify who they are."