- v make into a demon
Power had demonized him
- We don't demonize our targets.
- If it causes evangelicals to say, "Well, he's not demonizing us, maybe we shouldn't demonize him," it's worth it.
- This political battle certainly saw its share of exaggerations and half-truths, as liberals sought to demonize the untelegenic Bork and conservatives tried to glorify him.
News & Articles
- Merlene Davis: Fourth of July cookout to welcome the homeless, addicts
It is easier to demonize and/or fear the people we don't really know. That's why Adrian Wallace thinks only good can come from a community cookout that will give those of us who are more fortunate a chance to talk with and to intermingle with people who have seen hard times come.
June 24, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
Obama told reporters on Tuesday that while bankers shouldn't get rich on the taxpayers' dime, "the rest of us can't afford to demonize every investor or entrepreneur who seeks to make a profit. That drive is what has always fueled our prosperity,...
- William Perry in Wall Street Journal
You cannot demonize people when you're sitting there listening to their music,Mr. Perry said.
- Chris Brown in Actress Archives
Noting there are "two sides to every story" Brown added, "If you are on his side, you are on his side. Just because someone trips, if you are truly a fan, you are not going to demonize him instantaneously."