- n a person with great powers and abilities
- n a person who is part mortal and part god
- But a hopping spirit metropolis and a commuting demigod weren't exactly what we had expected.
- A shadowy figure rarely seen in public, Lee was treated as a demigod by Samsung employees but his actual role in managing the company remained opaque.
- A soaked mass of humanity huddled under flapping tents, as the booms and bangs and drawn-out rumbles of the tempest sounded more and more like the admonitions of an irate demigod.
News & Articles
- Opinion: Kanye’s 'Yeezus' And J. Cole’s 'Born Sinner' Separate The Almighty From The Lesser
Yeezus and Born Sinner address religion in vastly different ways On June 18, 2013, the music world received the Word. Fayettnam's rap torchbearer J. Cole and hip-hop’s most boisterous and tortured demigod Kanye West chose the same day to pluck on spiritual heartstrings, yet they have two totally different messages to deliver. In many ways 'Ye and Cole—and their competing albums Yeezus and Born ...
June 19, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Carlos Fuentes in International Herald Tribune
This demigod called Hugo Chavez appears with his red beret, dressed like Mussolini on a balcony, and begins to seduce people with his siren's call,Fuentes said in an interview aired Tuesday on the Televisa network.
- Lalchand Rajput in Sydney Morning Herald
I think people forgot about Sachin and Sourav [Ganguly] for a while after the Twenty20 World Cup,Rajput said. "When he came back, he was a demigod to the people. He is on the verge of being at the status of Sachin, Sourav and Rahul. After...
- Brad Wardell in Escapist Magazine
Steam and Impulse both have the advantage of exclusive content (Left 4 Dead, Half-Life, Sins of a Solar Empire, Demigod, etc.),Wardell added, saying that he expected digital distribution to make up about 25% of total revenue for an average PC...