- n a shop selling ready-to-eat food products
- But they also found an even bigger craving lurking in Hong Kong expat stomachs: deli food.
- Cigarettes are seen for sale in a deli in New York City .
- She and her husband Todd enjoy a cup of coffee, shook hands with police officers, business people and chat with some patrons while in the deli.
News & Articles
- Miller's Deli brings its Pikesville fare to Towson
New store offers favorites such as homemade corned beef The question of whether favorites from the menu at Miller's Deli in Pikesville would travel to the eatery's new downtown Towson location was answered when the shop opened last week.
June 17, 2013 - Baltimore Messenger
- Lunch Box Deli to close
The Lunch Box Deli's last day of business will be June 28, after 21 months of business. The 115 W. Central Ave. diner is owned by Chris Fiely.
June 15, 2013 - The Titusville Herald
- West Bloomfield Deli Unique to close June 23
Deli Unique of West Bloomfield Township announced this week that the Orchard Lake Road restaurant would close June 23 after 29 years of business.
June 13, 2013 - Detroit News
- Samantha Ronson in People Magazine
As for her recovery, Ronson writes: "I had good company and a Jerry's Deli delivery of chicken soup and potato pancakes and am feeling much better. [I] am back to watching all my favourite Jerry Bruckheimer shows."
- Andy Roddick in Los Angeles Times
His toes were just torched,Roddick said. "They looked like deli meat. I mean, credit to him, he knew he didn't have his best stuff. He was finished. I thought that was a classy move."
- Willie Walsh in Times Online
I respect Tony. But it has become abundantly clear that he and Unite's co-leader Derek Simpson cannot deli-ver an agreement - because Bassa's committee and shop stewards do not support them,Mr Walsh writes today. "The Bassa tail is wagging...