defenselessness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the property of being helpless in the face of attack
- Their talk can be caustic, their clashes sharp, their belligerent defenselessness vivid.
- Of course the Blue Army defending Berlin was theoretically trounced mangled by the invading Red Army, "thus demonstrating the absolute defenselessness of our capital .
- And the sparsity of novels, the great carriers of the reality principle, may help to explain German defenselessness in the face of National Socialism.
- Susana GimÃ©nez in Bloomberg
We need stronger laws: Those who kill should be killed,Gimenez, 65, told reporters outside her home on the night of the crime. "We are in a terrible state of defenselessness."