defendable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s capable of being defended
- Its parameters which were totally appropriate and defendable for the history of man are on the verge of being obsolete, and that is because of this real and cyber global community .
- By effective security arrangements we mean not only recognized boundaries but secure onesnamely, boundaries that are defendable with natural barriers.
- What validates the book is Novak's very recklessness his willingness to sweep beyond defendable limits.
News & Articles
- Prep football: The preseason dream team
The toughest part about selecting a preseason Dream Team was not who to choose but who to leave out. At quarterback, Roseville’s Jacques Perra and East Ridge super sophomore Seth Green would have been easily defendable choices.
Aug. 27, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Kumar Sangakkara in AFP
Sanath is a genius and he was ably supported by Dilshan,Sangakkara said at the post-match presentation ceremony. "They proved that with a good start you can put up a very defendable total. The main thing was to get momentum and I'm happy...
- Simon Katich in The Age
I was just happy to get a hundred when we needed it and help us get to a total that was going to be defendable,Katich said. "It was never about anything other than that. As wickets fell (on Friday) I felt I had to knuckle down and make...
- Viviane Reding in Computerworld
In the long run, it is not defendable that the government department of only one country has oversight of an Internet function which is used by hundreds of millions of people in countries all over the world,Reding said.