deem : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view
- For people who deem needles too scary and surgery too drastic, the latest anti-aging fad may appeal: facial yoga.
- The authorities deem China's annual tally of executions a state secret, but even the total reported in the Chinese media far exceeds that of other countries where capital .
- The problem with boycotting regimes you deem unacceptable is that if they are able to influence events, you're forced to respond to their initiatives, often in dangerous crisis .
News & Articles
- Charges dropped against Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey
TUCSON, Ariz. — City prosecutors say all charges have been dropped against Arizona's All-America running back Ka'Deem Carey in a domestic violence case. Carey was facing misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct charges stemming from an alleged domestic violence incident in December involving his ex-girlfriend. The Tucson City Prosecutor's Office issued a statement Friday saying it was ...
June 15, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey cleared of charges
Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey, who led the nation in rushing last season, has been cleared of all charges stemming from a domestic abuse case against him.
June 14, 2013 - Fox Sports
- Arizona football: Charges dropped against All-American Ka'Deem Carey
All charges have been dropped against Ka'Deem Carey in a domestic violence case, the city announced today.
June 14, 2013 - Arizona Daily Star
- Robert Mugabe in BBC News
According to the Sunday Mail, Mr Mugabe said: "This is the occasion when it's either they [the MDC] accept or it's a break. After all this is an interim agreement. If they have any issues they deem outstanding, they can raise them after they come...
- Louis Gallois in International Herald Tribune
I made proposals which I deem balanced, both from an industrial and a technological point of view, and which serve our objective of economic competitiveness,Gallois said.
- Matan Vilnai in Detroit Free Press
We will use all our strength in every way we deem appropriate, whether in air strikes or on the ground,Vilnai said.