- n the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future
- n a certificate or voucher acknowledging a debt
- Great was the tension in the Senate last week as that body approached a vote on the export debenture feature of its farm relief bill.
- With this sinking fund the company's trustee each month must buy debenture shares in the open market at any price up to $26.
- The Congress, straining and wheezing, passed an administration bill, minus the export debenture plan and President Hoover, signing it with a smile and two pens, called it "The .
- Chris Gardner in EETimes.com
We are disappointed by the decision of the debenture holders to attempt to accelerate the debt,said Chris Gardner, Vitesse CEO, in a statement. "Vitesse made a good faith offer to resolve this dispute. Unfortunately, the demands by some of...
- St Brendan in BusinessWeek
Finra doesn't "believe that suspending the Trace reporting of agency-debenture trading is warranted," Brendan Intindola, a spokesman for the regulator, said in an e-mail. "Last week's expansion of Trace reporting creates an abundance of new...
- Peter Hume in Ottawa Citizen
We are confident that even in a go-slow economy we will be able to generate the funds to cover the debenture costs,Hume said.