debaucher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who assaults others sexually
- Consider Thomas Jefferson's descent from Enlightenment philosopher and naturalist to slave master and debaucher of Sally Hemings a fair enough revisionist correction, if kept .
- EATING RAOUL Directed by Paul Bartel Screenplay by Paul Bartel and Richard Blackburn With his bow tie, manicured beard, debaucher's.
- And there in the Oval Office sits the Mozart from Arkansas, the natural, the casually smutty debaucher of interns who is also the political genius of our time.
- Benjamin Walker in Global Politician
On the barbarity of Khalid, Benjamin Walker writes: "A wine-lover and lustful debaucher, Khalid took sickly sadistic delight in beheading a defeated chieftain on the battle-field, selecting his wife (if young) or daughter and celebrating his...