- n the blow that kills (usually mercifully)
- Let this be the deathblow to those evil drum machines hanging around from that bloated era of musical horror we refer to as the '80s.
- Despite the help that poured in over the following weeks from FEMA, from charities and from nearby towns, residents feared their town had suffered a deathblow.
- Despite the help that poured in during the following weeks, residents feared that their town had suffered a deathblow.
News & Articles
- College Football Rankings 2013: Where Underrated Teams Will Stand After Week 3
The 2013 college football season is underway, and the AP’s rankings have already seen huge changes heading into Week 3. There are underrated programs that will continue to shine this week, and this is where each will stand in the rankings after another big victory. No. 11 Michigan Wolverines The loss of versatile quarterback Denard Robinson this offseason was thought to be the deathblow to the ...
Sept. 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Sun Xiang in Tribalfootball.com
It isn't a deathblow,Sun told Titan Sports. "The process is more important than the result. I only want to have my injury recovered, enjoy the holiday and return to the national team at the earliest opportunity.
- Tzahi Hanegbi in Jerusalem Post
The murderer Kuntar: personifies the monstrous evil of the terror we have been fighting for generations,Hanegbi said. "His release would crown Nasrallah the decisive winner in the Lebanon conflict and deal a deathblow to the government's...
- Mamata Banerjee in Hindustan Times
Mr Rata Tata should understand that Bengal would not tolerate forcible acquisition of lands and a deathblow to its agriculture. And the recent panchayat and municipal poll results in Singur and Nandigram reflects that,Mamata told HT....