- n a business established or operated under an authorization to sell or distribute a company's goods or services in a particular area
- Yet even dealership owners whose legislators pushed the program don't plan to use it.
- Customers look over Cadillacs offered for sale at a GM dealership.
- A Hummer dealership was torched in Southern California.
- Charles Schumer in International Herald Tribune
This is an even better trade-in offer than they could get from any car dealership,said Sen. Charles Schumer, a Democrat and also a co-sponsor.
- AJ Foyt in SI.com
My other sons, one of them runs our Lexus dealership and one enjoys the ranch and hunting and all that,Foyt said. "But I want someone to continue racing, so I have put Larry in the position to really help and manage the deal. Everything is...
- Sergio Marchionne in Bloomberg
Saab is an interesting opportunity, the brand is, however, too small for the auto mass market,Marchionne said. "We could combine Saab with another brand. In the US, there's a Saab dealership network. It would be a pity to give that up."