- n the quality of being deadly
- And yet, despite the frequency and deadliness of their attacks, almost nothing is known about individual bombers.
- The alert criteria drawn up by the WHO specifically include transmissibility of a new virus but not severity, since it is difficult to gauge accurately the deadliness of a newly .
- But Brook is interested in subtler forms of deadliness, an anemia that saps Shakespeare as well as silly plays.
News & Articles
- 5 Things You Have to Do This Week
1.‘Lethal Beauty: Samurai Weapons and Armor’ Arising from battles between the powerful Minamoto, Taira, Fujiwara and Tachibana clans, samurai warriors played an integral role in feudal Japan, serving under warlords and landowners and following bushido, a code of conduct emphasizing honor, courage and immunity from the fear of death. Contrasting “the deadliness of samurai weapons and the artistic ...
Oct. 1, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Alain Robert in The Australian
Clad in red leather and cowboy boots, Robert told Strewth that while he'd enjoyed his climb and its combination of "beauty and deadliness", he wasn't so taken with the public statements of our wallopers.