- v make or become free of frost or ice
- News footage showed tanks being used to clear ice from a highway in Anhui province, and flamethrowers were used to de-ice power lines.
- Danish troops were surprised to receive a supply shipment containing snow shovels, salt to de-ice roads, and lawn mowers.
- Minutes later Pettit said, "Boy, this is a losing battle trying to de-ice those things.
News & Articles
- Citizens group: Fracking law’s holes big enough to melt ice
Could waste products from the hydrofracking process be used to de-ice the streets of Hudson? This was the question raised by the only member of the public to attend Monday’s public hearing on the city
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Mail
- Traces of airport de-icer in tributary
Little has been said about airport de-icer allowed to leave through a tributary that leads to Plaster Creek and, eventually, to the Grand River.
June 6, 2013 - WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids
- Scott Skiles in Chicago Sun-Times
We got in later than normal because we had to wait a long time to de-ice,Skiles said. "But other than that, no trouble."
- Sean Sutton in ESPN
It was sleeting again and it wasn't great conditions,Sutton said. "We were out there for six hours Friday, they de-iced the plane and then the de-ice truck hit the plane and then the sleet kept coming."