daydreamer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who indulges in idle or absentminded daydreaming
- In her eyes, once bright with colored paste, there is the faraway look of the habitual daydreamer.
- But what if some Republican daydreamer tried to imagine a Republican Governor without blemish: intelligent, telegenic, energetic, young but experienced, "progressive" yet not too .
- Suddenly a stranger springs into this daydreamer's view of a motley Mediterranean paradise: a macho greaser in shades, tight white pants and black silk shirt.
- Ian McEwan in Bloomberg
She's a kind of alter ego,McEwan said. "I gave her some of my own childhood. I was a rather private, inward little boy, very much a daydreamer. I liked secrets and kept notebooks. Like Briony, I wish I had more secrets to keep and was very...
- Robin van Persie in Sports Network
I'm not a daydreamer, I really think we can win the title and Champions League this season,Van Persie said. "Why not? We have the qualities. We have to stick together and believe in it, belief can take you very far. We have everything to...