- n missionary work for Islam
- About 60% of the budget goes to dawah, the legitimate network of schools, mosques, orphanages, clinics, youth clubs, athletic teams and libraries that Hamas has spread into .
News & Articles
- Pak defends allocation of funds to JuD
LAHORE: The government of Pakistan’s Punjab province has justified its allocation of over Rs 61 million to the largest centre of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, saying the funds are needed to continue the services being provided to people by the facility.
June 21, 2013 - INDOlink
- E. Ahammed in Thaindian.com (blog)
The Jamat-ud-Dawah and other such organisations need to be proscribed internationally and effective sanctions imposed against them,Indian Minister of State for External Affairs E. Ahamed told the 15-member council.
- Anjem Choudary in Telegraph.co.uk
In the recording, posted on the site Islam4UK, Choudary said: "People looking for a place for their money to go so they can go to the front line and they can't find it. You have opportunity to carry dawah [spreading the word] to society . . . and...
- Hassan Abujihaad in New York Times
In another e-mail message, Mr. Abujihaad wrote to Mr. Ahmad encouraging him to "keep up with the dawah," referring to Islamic missionary work, the affidavit says.