david : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600)
- n French neoclassical painter who actively supported the French Revolution (1748-1825)
- n (Old Testament) the 2nd king of the Israelites; as a young shepherd he fought Goliath (a giant Philistine warrior) and killed him by hitting him in the head with a stone flung from a sling; he united Israel with Jerusalem as its capital; many of the Psalms are attributed to David (circa 1000-962 BC)
News & Articles
- David Letterman to musicians: 'Are those your drums?'
Most of David Letterman 's jokes come and go in moments and feature set-ups, punchlines and guffaws. He's quick-witted and thrives on snappy comebacks.
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- David Rosenberg: "From What I Hear..."
David Rosenberg, recent reflationist reincarnation aside, has never been one to interject spurious rumors in his client letters. Which is why, if what he is " hearing " is accurate, then the bulls better pray that David Tepper's view of the taper as being bullish (then again, to David Tepper everything is "bullish" during CNBC appearances as it is merely provides an opportunity to sell to the ...
June 12, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- David F. Baptista, 53
David F. Baptista, 53, a resident of 102 E. Ninth St., Oswego, passed away Monday evening June 10, 2013, at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse. Continue reading ? The post David F. Baptista, 53 appeared first on Oswego County Today .
June 12, 2013 - Oswego County Today