- n material used to daub walls
- n a blemish made by dirt
- n an unskillful painting
- v coat with plaster
daub the wall
- v apply to a surface
daub paint onto the wall
- v cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
daub the ceiling with plaster
- Using ancient tools, the group chopped wood for 72 rafters, fashioned a conical thatched roof and sides out of wattle (interwoven hazel branches) and daub (mud and animal hair).
- One researcher reasoned that it would be effective to catch a few vampires, daub them with diphenadione, then release them to return home and bleed to deathand incidentally .
- Two days later, Turner deftly turned the impromptu daub into a red buoy that can still be seen floating on his grey sea.
News & Articles
- Supreme Court decisions on same-sex marriage draw mixed reaction here
Sharon Daub, a mobile veterinarian, was driving to an appointment when she noticed the time blinking on her dashboard.In a rush, the Lancaster Township woman grabbed her cellphone from her purse at the next red light to check her messages.The decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court were in, and tears of...
June 26, 2013 - Lancaster Online