- n a member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley; commonly called the Sioux
- n the area of the states of North Dakota and South Dakota
- n the Siouan language spoken by the Dakota
News & Articles
- Dakota student accused of selling caramel corn with marijuana
A student at Dakota High School in Macomb Township was arrested after police reported he sold marijuana caramel corn to students.
June 12, 2013 - The Voice
- North Dakota flood costs top $7M since mid-May
North Dakota National Guard commander Maj. Gen. David Sprynczynatyk (sprihn-suh-NAT'-ihk) says flooding has caused more than $7 million in damages in the state since mid-May.
June 12, 2013 - KXMA-TV Dickinson
- Dakota Plains Holdings Announces 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
WAYZATA, Minn., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dakota Plains Holdings, Inc. ("Dakota Plains" and "DAKP"), (OTC: DAKP), a provider of crude oil midstream services that include marketing, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance