dairyman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the owner or manager of a dairy
- n a man who works in a dairy
- Hollander Pieter Poth, 53, has been a dairyman all his life.
- As he tugged at his cow's udders, the ordinary dairyman of the great dairy State of New York had plenty to bother him last week besides keeping Bossy's tail out of his eyes.
- He was, he lied, a middle-aged dairyman with $100,000.
News & Articles
- Remembering Petaluma dairyman Ralph Bettinelli
Published: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 2:45 p.m. Last Modified: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 2:45 p.m. Friends and family are invited to attend a funeral mass for well-known Petaluma dairyman Ralph Bettinelli at 11 a.m. Monday, July 15 at St. James Catholic Church, 125 Sonoma Mountain Parkway.
July 10, 2013 - The Petaluma Argus-Courier
- Sarah Palin in International Herald Tribune
Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin spoke to a crowd of about 10,000 supporters Sunday in a Roswell airplane hangar, not only making a reference to Joe the Plumber, but alluding several times to "Ed the Dairyman" after seeing...
- Collin Peterson in Washington Times
This is a very stupid idea,Mr. Peterson said Monday at a farmers convention. "If you got a 100-cow dairy, you're probably going to have over a $500,000 gross [income]. So you'll probably surprise the Minnesota 100-cow dairyman that he's a...