- n the business of a dairy
- They tried wheat farming, failed and turned to dairying.
- He domesticated various species of cattle and invented dairying.
- Founded 1884, it now gives academic courses and also business, domestic science, farming, dairying, gardening, masonry, carpentry, painting, blacksmithing, wagon-making .
News & Articles
- Farmer's past pollution cited by opponents of new dairy farm
The proposed large-scale dairy farm in Adams County is the latest to draw environmental objections at a time of change for dairying in Wisconsin.
April 13, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Hinesburg's Marian Welch remembered as generous land steward
Neighbors and other friends of the late Marian Welch offered multiple words of tribute to the octogenarian recently. She passed away on March 25 at the age of 86, after about 60 years in Hinesburg spent dairying, beef farming, operating a restaurant, raising exotic birds and most importantly in the eyes of many town residents, helping to conserve large areas of riverside, forest and farm lands.
April 11, 2014 - The Burlington Free Press
- Russel Norman in Scoop.co.nz (press release)
Sadly, success of industrial dairying has come at the expense of our grandchildren,Dr Norman said. "Fonterra has some great attributes, for example as a New-Zealand-owned business leader and producer co-operative, but protecting our clean...