dahl : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods; much cultivated in the tropics
- n small highly nutritious seed of the tropical pigeon-pea plant
News & Articles
- Dahl steps down as Brick football coach
Rob Dahl said Tuesday morning he resigned as Brick Township High School's head football coach late Monday afternoon for personal reasons.
June 18, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- North Korea nuclear test still shrouded in mystery
By Fredrik Dahl VIENNA (Reuters) - The outside world may never find out what type of fissile material North Korea used in its nuclear test four months ago, leaving a key question about the explosion unanswered, officials and experts said on Tuesday. The isolated northeast Asian state is believed to have tested plutonium bombs in two previous such blasts, in 2006 and 2009. Any switch to uranium ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Dahl Misses Ms. Softball, Commits to UMD
Cherry, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- One day after she missed out on winning the 2013 Minnesota Ms. Softball award, Cherry senior outfielder Angel Dahl confirmed to NNCNOW.com that she has committed to play at the Division II level with the University of Minnesota-Duluth (UMD).
June 17, 2013 - Northland's News Center
- Bobby Petrino in Sports Network
Harvey Dahl has been here for a couple of weeks and Quinn Ojinnaka jumped in at left tackle,said Petrino. "Hopefully, we'll get (Todd) Weiner back at some point."