- n a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing
- n a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote
- A mustachioed bandit with pistols at his sash and a dagger in his hand is suddenly pounced upon by an unarmed man of burly figure clad in impeccable morning clothes.
- It wasn't the gentle theorist but the generals of the world who forged emc2 into the most terrible dagger in human history, and hoisted that Damoclean blade irretrievably over our .
- Five years ago, a policeman was caught creeping up to her house with a dagger.
News & Articles
- Whistle takes away Hawks goal in 1st
Oh, what might have been. Leading 1-0 on Patrick Sharp's goal midway through the first period and looking in full control against a Boston team clearly on its heels, the Blackhawks looked like they had just applied a mini-dagger to the Bruins.
June 15, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Instagram Celebrity Dogs, Tuna, Biggie, Trotter and Dagger, Instameet In San Francisco (PHOTO)
If you hear the words Tuna, Dagger, Trotter or Biggie and don't immediately pull up Instagram to check what your favorite dogs are doing, you, my friend, are behind the times.
June 12, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Dogs Gone Viral Gather Together
What happens when four dogs made famous by the Internet take a photo together? It goes viral, of course. Four-legged stars Tuna, Dagger, Trotter and Biggie — each with its own devoted Instagram following — met up Saturday in San Francisco’s Alamo Square Park for...
June 12, 2013 - ABC News Blogs via Yahoo! News
- Kevin Garnett in Boston Herald
A huge momentum play,Kevin Garnett said. "I wouldn't say the dagger, but it was definitely a momentum shift carrying into our direction."
- Ernie Els in International Herald Tribune
That was like a small, little dagger,Els said.
- Greg Abbott in BusinessWeek
Sony has engaged in a technological version of cloak-and-dagger deceit against consumers by hiding secret files on their computers,Abbott said in a written statement. "Consumers who purchased a Sony CD thought they were buying music....