- n panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
- n the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase
- n a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it
- v provide with a dado
The owners wanted to dado their dining room
- v cut a dado into or fit into a dado
- Miro dado, soskei shan tute ta mande kaired? (My father, why were you and I made?) Miro chabo, that creminor might jib by halling mende.
- Above, on the alabaster casket shone much gold a dado, four seals and hasps.
News & Articles
- The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most captivating images, drenched dogs leap, prisoners exercise en masse, and South African children pray for Nelson Mandela Children frolic in the wild surf of the Black Sea near Beregove, Ukraine. (REUTERS/Gleb Garanich) A woman tries to shield herself from a water cannon during protests in Ankara, Turkey. (REUTERS/Dado Ruvic) If it wasn't clear from their chilly ...
June 21, 2013 - The Week via Yahoo! News
- Walter Smith in Sportinglife.com
Smith told Rangers World: "We hope to give a show to both Stefan Klos and Dado Prso in the final home game because they have both been great servants to the club for the period of time that they have been here. Unfortunately, Stefan dislocated his...