- n robbery by a gang of armed dacoits
- Clearly, Sir Henry meant Burma's powerful nationalist movement, whose leader, youthful (31) U Aung San, has vehemently denied any connection with dacoity.
- The book offers help on the more recherch crimesdacoity ("armed robbery by five or more persons") or embracery (an attempt to corrupt or influence juries).
- Raped by a group of voyeurs, she blithely continued in her habits until her arrest in early 1979 on, ironically, a false charge of dacoity.
- Lalu Prasad in Hindustan Times
This is political dacoity. It won't be tolerated,Lalu Prasad said.
- Omar Abdullah in Deccan Herald
In allegations like theft and dacoity, one is innocent till proved guilty. But in this case, it has to be proved first that I am innocent. Till I am proved innocent I cannot occupy the CM's chair. I will submit the resignation to the Governor,...
- Sushil Kumar Modi in Sify
There are reports of train dacoity every day. Passengers are being drugged and incidents of rape too are being reported. People are scared of travelling by trains,Modi said.