- n a cutting implement; a tool for cutting
- n tableware implements for cutting and eating food
- Joey Wallis Sarah Ehrler Amid an interior of beige and white, coolly accented by ebony tables and white onyx cutlery, French chef Laurent Gras gives seafood a new sense of .
- European cities have always been known for specialtiesSheffield for its cutlery, Chantilly for its lacebut many of these capitals have remade themselves.
- But he also created myriad other things, from cutlery to gardens.
News & Articles
- Ontario Knife poised to stay
ELLICOTTVILLE – Ontario Knife Co. of Franklinville is looking forward to celebrating its 125th year in business next with a new addition and new tools designed to make the cutlery more competitive on a global scale.
June 12, 2013 - Olean Times Herald
- Suite Foods Waffle Shop Moves Into 331 Cortland
American Idol is hemorrhaging celeb judges, but 331 Cortland never fails to land a hot new tenant. Now that Bernal Cutlery's vacated for sharper pastures, the business incubator space in Bernal Heights has a new occupant: Suite Foods Waffle Shop, whose Liege-style (read: Belgian) w...
June 11, 2013 - SF Weekly
- Shane Jacobson in The Australian
Here's the tombstone outfits,Kenny aka Shane Jacobson said. "It's great to be here, and we'll steal some cutlery, so we'll get something."
- Jodi Rell in Norwalk Plus Magazine
This project is about jobs. Of course, we're bringing a world-renown cutlery maker with as rich heritage and strong market niche to Connecticut. But more importantly, we're bringing 40 new jobs to Norwalk,said Governor Rell. "It's these...
- John Watkins in Sydney Morning Herald
It is pretty ridiculous,Mr Watkins told Southern Cross Broadcasting today of the cutlery-related report. "The issue about forks and staying away from windows, the advice from police is they have not advised people to remove cutlery or to...