curly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a (of hair) having curls or waves
they envied her naturally curly hair
- Somewhere in Iowa, a pig is being raised in a confined pen, packed in so tightly with other swine that their curly tails have been chopped off so they won't bite one another.
- There are two that have curly hair.
- Wait a moment for the page to load then use your arrow keys to send the nice line-drawn guy with curly black hair gliding among the clouds.
News & Articles
- SOCCER: Beal showing more maturity -- and hair -- in 2nd season with Super 20s
The long curly hair is the first thing that jumps out about the changes in Dustin Beal after a year of college at Hardin-Simmons. Beal is in the midst of a bet with a close cousin about who will break down and cut their hair first, and Beal hasn't cut his hair in a year.
June 21, 2013 - Midland Reporter-Telegram
- 'Curly' Karen Schleifer has a story to tell
New York native 'Curly' Karen Schleifer performs from the heart — with a mix of cover tunes and soulful originals.
June 20, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Emmy Rossum With Curly Hair on Set of 'Comet'
Emmy Rossum is currently on the set of her new movie, "Comet," with J ustin Long. In it, she sports extra curly hair, a drastic change from her usual wavy and straight hair in Shameless. Comet is about a parallel universe, focusing on the back and forth over the duration of a six-year relationship. "Comet is about the drama, comedy and utterly surreal state of heartbreak - a subject in which I ...
June 20, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Simon Cowell in Forbes
I think it's bye-bye, curly,predicted Simon Cowell, before the results were announced.
- al Fayed in Telegraph.co.uk
Of the Duke of Edinburgh, Mr Fayed said: "He would not accept my son, anyone who is a person of different religion, naturally tanned, curly hair, they will not accept that he will have anything to do with the future King. Prince Philip rules the...
- Sook-Yin Lee in CTV.ca
She was this gal with a big, crazy mane of curly hair, spunky as all get go, and running around trying all different clothes on,recalled Lee, a former MuchMusic VJ and host of CBC Radio's "Definitely Not the Opera." "She was kind of this...